Pagina's

maandag 16 april 2012

Internship at Restauratieatelier Marjan de Visser

Lenka working on a early 17th century wooden panel with a coat of arms, belonging to the Centraal Bureau voor Genealogie in Den Haag
My name is Lenka Argalasova, I am in the last year of Masters in painting conservation at the Condé school in Paris. I have chosen to do my internship at the conservation studio of Marjan de Visser, because I wanted to discover the "Dutch way" in painting restoration. I also chose to do an internship in the Netherlands because I always admired Dutch art, especially 17th's century paintings, But I like restoring old art as well as contemporary art, because I find that restoring a contemporary painting is sometimes more challenging than an old one.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten